Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a free P from my work(lfs) and he was chewed up as a baby and he has been in the back for more than a year, so i took him home. I also recently got a 7.5" Ternetzi and yesterday she went on a rampage and took out mr.twinkles.....but what the hell, i knew it was coming....she really tore him up, i'll have to get some pics
oh ya, he was about 5-6 inches too

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
You monster!!!
JK

Oh wells, you did a great thing, Honda.. You helped that poor fish out of its misery... not the greatest way or best method, but still helped it out.. Good for you!!

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i took the fish because i felt bad for him because he has been in a 10 gallon for his whole life, and i didn't name him Mr.Twinkles, A girl at work did......lol....., but anyways, at least he got to shoal for a week

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also am missing captain hook
he was a little guy and he had one eye and got his butt kicked many times as a baby, he was only abou 3-4 inches, i really liked him too(by the way, my girlfriend named him) Tony is crazy!!!! but cool as hell

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Honda99_300ex said:
I also am missing captain hook
he was a little guy and he had one eye and got his butt kicked many times as a baby, he was only abou 3-4 inches, i really liked him too(by the way, my girlfriend named him) Tony is crazy!!!! but cool as hell
I told ya she was a wild one, literally too

give your reds some time to put size on and all will be ok, the little one eyed bandit was just too small and she probably saw it as a feeder

once you get your cariba things will be good

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Sorry to hear that...better luck next time!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.