Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good place to get a 55-75 gallon tank. Looking for 4 feet long, going to be a new house for my p. Any good places with good prices for acrylic tanks? No one ever has acrylic tanks for sale around here.

I'm also going for all black tank, black sand or gravel, except real plants. What do I need for plants to survive? Lights wattage so on.

Stand I'll probably build myself, probably black & silver to match the p. Pretty much total custom work for this fish.

· Registered
471 Posts
my set-up is pretty much that. black gravel, black backround, black stand. mostly live plants but a couple fake (havent found anything that was cool enough to replace them yet).. as far as what i have to make my plants survive, i just have a flora glow light bulb, but im sure the wattage isnt up to par and my plants are growing just fine. good luck

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't forget, just wanted to get some ideas. Plus looking for acrylic, I saw glasscages had some acrylic tanks but they don't to deliver acrylic b/c it scratches easier than glass in the truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.