Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here played the Sims Online? What are your impressions? Ive been playing this game for a week and it gets more annoying every time I log on. And the worst part about it is that it costs 10 bucks a month to play this trash! :veryangry:

Anyone here a gamer at all? If so, what is your current game of choice.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I play the sims, only not online.. 10bucks to play a month? Thats rediculus.. I'd rather just buy the program and play for free. I have a mansion where the character is hitler.. thats my fav. house and character. He's in his little brown uniform.. its great..

Of course, he has fish tanks all over his mansion. Also in progress of building him a fish room.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, yeah the regular SIMS is a great game but the online version is just not up to snuff. The only difference is that when you see another Sim it is actually a real person. The whole game is still based around skill development. The only problem is, the skills increment by .01 so it takes FOREVER to get your skills up. Essentially the game boils down to looking at your Sim do the same thing for hours on end.

DONT BUY IT!

:veryangry:

-Xenon

·
Registered
458 Posts
Got a friend that runs a site called xxxclan.com. It is mostly a Wolfenstein site. Check it out. Good graphics and some funny sh*t. I have played a few times on demo.

-Kevin-

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Xenon. as u can see in my avatar i play counter-strike. its all i play, its my favorite game.i also play mohaa sometimes too.sorry to hear that your not enjoying sims... i heard it was trash too.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have an XBOX. My current game on XBOX is Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell. I have officially quit Sims!!! I turned in all my money to my house leader and im out. MOHAA is an awesome game, but havnt gotten to play it much because I had a hacked copy that I couldnt play online. My current game on PC is Unreal 2003.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I got a ps2 i got ghost recon for xmas and i havent played it yet right now i am playign need for speed hp2 and hitman 2 i was playing gta3 but a finally beat it :rockin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
We'll see if you come get that tank. We play with four xbox's and four tv's. We usually have no less than 10 people.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Xbox connect is super easy to hook up, if you need some technical assistance let me know! :cool:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
screw counterstrike! Halo will kick Counterstrike's ass anyday! Not even a comparison there! Get real marco :rasp:

-xe

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.