Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ok ..
i am in SO much pain..
those sheets of acylic weight a lot, one fell on me, cutting them is a bitch.

I am having fun but arg! TAKE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
hmmm

Sorry to say, thats not my ass, thats my white shirt under my yellow one.

My shop was 45 degrees, and we had four blowers moving air to push the dust out side

·
Registered
146 Posts
What were the dimensions of the acrylic and how much did it cost you? Looks like you got yourself a lot of acrylic for alotta big tankage.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Wow, you are actually doing it! Awesome man, keep us informed on your progress, take a lot of pics, and more importantly write about your experience. Should make a wicked good tutorial.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea its a big tank 8ftx4ftx2ft at 150 a sheet. 288 gals, however mind is going to be 178 gals.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
wow looks fricken exciting!!! what kind of bandsaw blade is required to cut that kind of material, and how thick is the acrylic hope everthing goes smooth

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
is that your lover by chance helping you ..how nice...j/k..nice i hope all turns out right..and i bet its a bitch heavy and stinky

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
bobme said:
hmmm

Sorry to say, thats not my ass, thats my white shirt under my yellow one.
Wow, your acutally going through making a tank!! Not only are you showing us your inspiration of making a tank, but also with one of our new smilies.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Kudos to you, keep up the good work, if you are in pain have your g/f give you a backrub.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Wow, you killed your table saw...thats the first Ive ever heard of a table saw dying. We've had our for about 30+ years. Its still goin strong. We cut everything from wood to plexiglass, etc. The only thing that weve had to replace is the blade of course. Nevertheless, it looks like its coming along smoothly. Good luck!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.