Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....Iv got an 100 litre tank and am planning on buying myself an pirahna (baby) although my question was, "Whether its alright to keep only 1 in a tank...or do they have to be around others?" and "Is a 100 litre tank big enough 4 the 1?"

Thanx-a-million

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
I feel that you should take a little time, research a little, and figure out what fish will best suit you and your situation. A fish that is good for one person is not always best for another. Figure out what will be good for you and go with that. If you are just starting, no matter what the situation, I always advise getting Reds. They are a very good starting point for any P hobbiest. They will introduce you finely to what P's are all about.

~Dj

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Xenon said:
Keep in mind he only has a 26 gallon tank so that limits the options a lot. Espeacially who ever suggested him to get a 12"+ rhom thinking he had a 100 gallon. Not everyday that we in the US deal with litres.

~Dj
I think alot of people overlooked this little sidenote. Espeacially

·
Registered
286 Posts
I recently got a spilo (Gold Piranha) for my 20 gallon high. He was about quater sized when I got him 3 weeks ago, and is already about 3 inches! Seems to be fine by himself
Just something to keep in mind, if you only want 1 p for your tank.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.