Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
locking our own threads if you don't want it to continue. Not a bad idea IMO :nod:

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Actually, it might be because of the logistics behind it--that would involve giving everyone moderator status in every part of the forum. The thought was okay, but can you imagine a forum where some of our "feuding" members could edit each others' posts? What I would do instead is look at the bottom of the screen, find a mod/admin who's on and PM'ing them to ask them to close the thread. If they can't, they can refer it to someone who can.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, it might be because of the logistics behind it--that would involve giving everyone moderator status in every part of the forum. The thought was okay, but can you imagine a forum where some of our "feuding" members could edit each others' posts? What I would do instead is look at the bottom of the screen, find a mod/admin who's on and PM'ing them to ask them to close the thread. If they can't, they can refer it to someone who can.
O....ok

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Bad idea.

Someone starts a thread, it starts going against them, probably because they're a dick, then they lock the thread.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Or Someone starts a thread, it starts going against them, probably because they're a p*ssy, then they lock the thread.

Or someone starts a thread, it starts going against them, probably because they're an ass, then they lock the thread.

Or someone starts a thread, it starts going against them, probably because they're sh*t, then they lock the thread.

I see Hyphen has been viewing this thread forever. Haaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Running away won't change the fact that you viewed this thread forever, Hyphen.

Hmm, that's a nice font...Hyphen is viewing this thread as a guest now. Haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa! keep experimenting, Hyphen. Haaaaaaahahahahahahaahaha!!!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
The alpha female from Amazon River, one moment she moans, one moment she laughs her ass off and another moment she blinks.

I see Hyphen is gone, or probably as one of the guests in this Suggestion Box forum.

*leaves*

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
there is a place on the bottom on every post where it said "reoprt" just click on it and the mod will do the work.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SO they sayI'm the spammer

Irony?

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
We don't think there's anything weird about Silence

sincerely,

Dennis Rodman, Michael Jackson and PeeWee Herman

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
bad Idea

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
The alpha female from Amazon River, one moment she moans, one moment she laughs her ass off and another moment she blinks.

I see Hyphen is gone, or probably as one of the guests in this Suggestion Box forum.

*leaves*
um, okay? do me a favor, keep your silly sh*t in the lounge.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts

*leaves*
[/quote]

I meant that to RB32...and you watch your back, for the Dark Side has an eye on you.

And Jim99, think before typing...read the title, it says you are psychotic ( edit: you have passed that level too ). The spamming / post count terror you have created is insignificant next to the power of the Force that I move around with.

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts
im going to kill silence guys dont worry...

as for the locking the threads thing..

couldnt u just close it like how u can edit your own posts and edit the title of the psts shouldnt u able to JUST close or open or post in closed threads in anywhere but the lounge..for obvious reasons.

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Dont worry Silence..I'll hlep you when someone try to kill you!...

As for this thread! why you want to lock your own thread..if you need to just report or PM the MOD..request for it..

Think twice before post a thread....

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

*leaves*
[/quote]

I meant that to RB32...and you watch your back, for the Dark Side has an eye on you.

And Jim99, think before typing...read the title, it says you are psychotic ( edit: you have passed that level too ). The spamming / post count terror you have created is insignificant next to the power of the Force that I move around with.

[/quote]

I see. I'm watching you silence. be carefull,. For evil is among you

[/img]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts