Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had this idea before, but it was brought down because people might want to continue talking in a thread, and the thread maker could just lock it.

Soooo, after looking at the buy and sell forum, i got mad cus everytime I ask someone is it still for sale, they say no. So I think it would be great to enable to locking your own thread ONLY+AND automatically add the phrase "SOLD" on the thread title= in the buy and sell forum so that once the item is no longer for sale, you can LOCK the thread to avoid confusion.

So if I sold my item, I would hit the lock thread button, it would lock my thread and add "SOLD" at the end of my title line.

· Registered
1,299 Posts
Problem...if the person is too lazy to post that they sold the item, why would they take the time to lock it?

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
Lyle said:
Problem...if the person is too lazy to post that they sold the item, why would they take the time to lock it?
[snapback]859772[/snapback]​
Exactly!
All you have to is post that the item is sold and either Rhomzilla or myself will close it for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.