Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a big fisherman come summer, every weekend and day off I'm on the water doin somthin, anyways I cant wait to start catchin crays again (funniest thing to sit and watch your gf try to pick up crays standin in a river) anyways theres alot of minnows in these creeks and rivers mostly chubs and dace and some blue gills and baby everythings now if I scoop'em with a net would you pro's on here see anything wrong with keepin my p's on a summer diet of minnows,frys and crays from the local lakes here around toronto? it would only take 1/2 hour to catch a couple dozen minnow/fry and even less for crays and its all in a fun day on the water. what do you guys think, anyone ever done it

·
Registered
656 Posts
Lol, no... your P's would love you with a diet like that, dont worry about it... My friend feeds his p's crayfish all the time, the crayfish even clean your tank till they get eatin so its all good.

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
id set up a quarantine tank to isolate that wild caught food source to prevent intoduceing any disease from

the outside, maybe even keep the temp on that tank up alittle and keep it salted

1 - 3 of 3 Posts