Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know most of the decent ones in cincinnati, but none of them have anything out of the ordinary. Maybe we could set up something so users can list good stores in different cities or general areas. Then if someone is in that area and wanted to browse, they would know where to go and what type of fish that are generally carried. Most of us know about the big dealers, but I'm sure there are a fem gems out there that are available locally and we just don't know. I personally would like to know if there is anything better than where I go. Let me know what you guys think. John

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry, just an example. I know a guy downtown (cincinnati) that wholesales rbp's real cheap to all the local stores. Last I saw he had around 1000-2000 at about 1 in. or so.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
That is actually a sweet idea dude. We can have a little database where people can enter in stores or vendors where they buy their fish and rate them on how good they are. I will defiantly put this on the list of things to do to this site!!!

Thanks alvin.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I only see one problem with this. That is if its illegal to sell piranhas in that state we don't what to post that they sell piranhas. We have to keep the hobby alive and some people out there rather see it destroyed or want to brag that they know of this store and post its damn address.

SMTT

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
good call. We will need to exclude the states where piranha are illegal from the database. thanks smtt.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Love this board already. At another board they thought it wasn't their job to help preserve the hobby by saying they wouldn't erase topics that contain this info and it was the stores fault for selling it in the first place. I thought that was a bit hypocritical coming from them who some of them ship to California and don't want anyone to say that they did. Fortunately I ran into a cool mod there that fixed the posted.

SMTT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts