Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Innes said:
you can also buy lead weights to wrap around the bottom of the plants to weigh them down, choose plants with roots.
I would never use the lead strips which are used by stores to wrap together plants

Lead is a toxic and dangerous heavy metal (I mean, it's very dangerous to man, so why not to fish in a confined environment?)

But the idea itself is fine, just don't use lead for it!

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Innes said:
yeah, it has made a full recovery, that was when it was behaiving oddly by just lying around in random places, well it is back to hiding with its head in a rock.

I nearly lost it again a month or two again, when I had a disaster in my tank, it was found floating at the top of the tank and could hardly move, so I moved it into a differant tank and it hardly moved for 2 days then got better.

now it has more of an appitite than ever before, and it is doing great!
That's great! How big is that bad boy? Mine seem to have grown in width (they're a bunch of lazy as hell fatso's...
), but not in length. What do you feed it, how much and how often? I know they can reach 5-7" in length, but mine are still almost the same size as when I bought them, some 5 months ago (2-3").

I want them to grow big and look evil and prehistoric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.