Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· rhombeus
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to go for the natural look in my new tank, so i purchased some potted live plants.I have baried them in the gravel several times but when i plug in my power 901 the seem to become flying objects.I asked at the lfs what i can do to keep them to stay in the gravel and suprisingly they told me
i don't no.at least they were honest for once.does anybody have some tips they could help me with i would appreciate it. thanks in advance

· rhombeus
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cool info. i will look for some of the weights,and possible buy some more rocks i used a 100lb bag in my 125gal already but maybe some more to rap arround the plants.the plants were planted underneath the powerhead i thought that it would be better there as the current would pass right over top but

this is the type i planted Echinodorus osiris (south america brazil) echinodorus rubin (cutivar) ludwigia arcuata (centra america usa)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.