Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first video is a shoal of 20 Pygocentrus Cariba.The Cariba's size as of that time was 2.5-3.5 inches. They are feeding on 2 feeder mice. Understand that these feeder mice die within second, compared to a snake that crushes them, or eats them alive.

http://www.DontGoInTheWater.com/forum/Videos/Cariba.wmv

The second video is of a shoal of 30 Pygocentrus Super Reds. They are also feeding on a feeder mouse.

http://www.DontGoInTheWater.com/forum/Videos/reds.wmv

Enjoy, if you have not seen them yet

·
Registered
11,044 Posts
HOLY overstocking! Nice videos, how often do you have to change your water to keep those water parameters stable??

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same as usual... I have huge filtration on those tanks.. keep in mind that they were really small at the time... 2-2.5 inchs maybe 3inches.. I always keep very good care of my fish and tanks..

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
OUCH

awesome

·
Registered
92 Posts
Brilliant! lol

Very good videos. What size tanks do you have them in and what type of filteration do you have on them?

Do you keep them separate or do you have some of the reds and caribe mixed together?

Which are the more exciting of the two?

I hope to be like you when I grow up :)

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
omfg, that first caribe video is awesome!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Those are some sweet videos I especially like the first one towards the end where you just see the tail sticking out of the P's mouth...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Very good videos. What size tanks do you have them in and what type of filteration do you have on them?

Do you keep them separate or do you have some of the reds and caribe mixed together?

Which are the more exciting of the two?

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
VERY NICE SHOALS...CARIBAS ARE VERY NICE

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
awesome, those fuckers must have been starved for a while....they were very active
your videos and that caribe setup is one of the best i like.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
holy sh*t! what kind of maniac owns 30 super reds?
those cariba are ridiculous! those mice got incinerated! i can't imagine a shoal of caribe's with super reds! it'd be like a blender in there!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts