Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out.....Notice the head in the back ground.

This little dude is so damb cool, he is only about 4" long at the most and he rips up everything!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
should put this one up for potm..sweet pic..awsome site of carnage

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Jeff, I told you he wouldn't get along with goldfish but you wouldn't listen to me.

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick,
I was hoping you would see this. I tried to call you this weekend but could not get through and I was somewhat on the run. I will try you again this week, I have a few questions that I think you could answer.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
grosse gurke said:
Nick,
I was hoping you would see this. I tried to call you this weekend but could not get through and I was somewhat on the run. I will try you again this week, I have a few questions that I think you could answer.
Ok. I'm around all day and night today.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Right! Want to see you at POTM!

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Crozy said:
was the feeder just added and he took it out or did he just decide to eat it because it was in there for long enough?
When I added the feeder he went after him immediately. I had my camera but it happened so fast I missed an even better shot of him biting the feeder in half. The only reason I got this pic is that his mouth is small so it takes him a while to eat larger feeders and I had a good 5 seconds to get this shot.
If he is hungry, he takes them out when they hit the water, if he is not hungry, he will wait to eat them. The nice thing about him is that it makes no difference who is watching or if it is day or night, if he is hungry, he eats.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
grosse gurke said:
The nice thing about him is that it makes no difference who is watching or if it is day or night, if he is hungry, he eats.
I love it when piranha's do that

My reds are exactly the same: a lot of friends have already witnessed innocent feeder's deaths, and I've seen some nice horror scenes from close range, just sitting in front of the tank, watching them hunt: piranha's at their best

1 - 16 of 16 Posts