Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Posted on Jul 12 2003, 04:31 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cariba, super reds and ternetzi
not in a 38g. This would only allow enough room for 2 fish without being cramped, and 2 is bad.

Markosaur, if you search around here, you will find a couple of threads about this.

Some of the more popular seem to be, convicts, chinese algae eaters, plecostomus, zebra danios.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Markosaur Posted on Jul 12 2003, 04:39 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zebra danio? erm wouldnt that be eaten within minutes
Fast as hell, mine also seem to hang out at the top of the water, so they don't really get noticed.

·
Registered
972 Posts
You can get some giant danios or, like mentioned, zebra danios. I would get like 10 of the zebra danios and you'll have a better chance than a small amount.

I hate giant danios tho. They are on cocaine and never fricken slow down and they give me a headache to watch them, but it might be your thing tho.

Convicts would be cool, but don't get any real aggressive Central American cichlids or they might kill your rbp if it's just a single one. Most of the ones that I mean are too big for that small of a tank anyways, so it's pretty safe.

·
Registered
413 Posts
thomisdead said:
Posted on Jul 12 2003, 04:31 PM
cariba, super reds and ternetzi
not in a 38g. This would only allow enough room for 2 fish without being cramped, and 2 is bad.

Markosaur, if you search around here, you will find a couple of threads about this.

Some of the more popular seem to be, convicts, chinese algae eaters, plecostomus, zebra danios.
when i said this i didnt mean all of them, but this is just a list of what can

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.