Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just wached the best lion programm ever - it had kills, hyenas, massai warriors who got mauled and hunted the lion that did it, and just as they were spearing it, it attacked a worrier.
they even used the most powerfull night camera in the world to film the animals at night.

anyway I dont know if you guys in the USA get the shoe survival special but it is great.

heres a handy link

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Hyenas are funny when they laugh...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Always so serious...

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
hahaha, i seen that in grade 10 science class. i love the part when the two mobbs of lions collide on each other paths during the drought of food, and they end up fightinh eachother to death. then the hyenyas come in and eat the dying lions.

its sad at that one part when the mobb of hyenyas attack the f*ck outta that female lion or whatever. she had no chance to excape :sad:

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Hmm. we dont have BBC. But we do have Discovery Channel, Wild America and Nature shows 3 am in the morning in SF, channel 60

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Hmm. we dont have BBC. But we do have Discovery Channel, Wild America and Nature shows 3 am in the morning in SF, channel 60
We do to get the BBC Al...you just have to have satelite. It doesnt come on our cable though

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it was not on the BBC - and EMJAY I think you saw another show

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
RhomZilla said:
We do to get the BBC Al...you just have to have satelite. It doesnt come on our cable though
Oh sooooooorrrrrryyyyy!!! Your talking to a guy whos never had cable in his life!!!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
RhomZilla said:
Oh sooooooorrrrrryyyyy!!! Your talking to a guy whos never had cable in his life!!!
i think we used to, but now we have dish - either way, MAYBE i watch 30 min of tv a week

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
RhomZilla said:
Neither have I, I dont even watch TV anymore.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
RhomZilla said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
RhomZilla said:
Neither have I, I dont even watch TV anymore.
same with me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.