1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Who wastes drugs on babys? to that person -

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
I can relate with most folks getting irritated when on a long flight and someones baby continually cries. But to drug 'em?? Another
for that person.

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
I have a 3 year old daughter who lives with her mother in NJ. I go get her all the time so she has been on more plane flights than most people. She is a great flyer and has never been a problem, but if she was and some MF tried to drug her I would break his f*cking neck. I dont care what your issues are, or how much the kid is bothering you, there is no excuse for that.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
grosse gurke said:
I have a 3 year old daughter who lives with her mother in NJ. I go get her all the time so she has been on more plane flights than most people. She is a great flyer and has never been a problem, but if she was and some MF tried to drug her I would break his f*cking neck. I dont care what your issues are, or how much the kid is bothering you, there is no excuse for that.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I've been on like 100 or more flights, and have been a few seats away from screaming annoying children, kinda like marco, but all I do is order another beer. And as expensive as them things are, I concentrate on how many I could buy with the money I got on me instead of the kidd. Flight attendant needs to be bitch slapped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.