he is SO small :lmao
how big/small is he?

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
that sh*t cracked me up!
he is SO small :lmao
how big/small is he?
hey its not about size its all about attitude he is about 1 1/2 - 2in., was about 3/4 of an inch when i got it.

i used to have a 8-9 inch rhom but he was shy so i got one as small as i cuold so that i could raise it in captivity so that it woudl be totally accustomed to the fish tank environment and having people around and be active..

i have about twice the filtration necessary in there to keep the water in tip top and maintain alot of water movement in the tank to keep its activity up ..

feeding has been a mix of flake food, this video was mysis shrimp, and small live fish like guppies, white clouds, small neons, he is very aggresive and took out 15 guppies between friday and monday..

another factor that can be attributed to his activity is the tank temps 82 - 84 degrees

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
thats the smallest rhom ive seen how much did you pay for him at 3/4" if you dont mind me asking?

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats the smallest rhom ive seen how much did you pay for him at 3/4" if you dont mind me asking?
it was 15$ at the shark aquarium. tehy had about 20 in the tank some where bigger for the same price but i wanted t a tiny one..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts