Piranhas Forum banner

Do you believe that there is alien life in outer space?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
2,647 Posts
I Believe there's life out there, i mean if there are thousands and thousands of galaxy's out there with planet's and all, we can't be the only one's living in this Massive universe...

· Registered
18,153 Posts
Yes, there is life out there - the Milky way is only a microscopic speck in the universe, and yet we don't even know what goes on beyond our own solar system (which in its turn is just a microscopic speck in the Milky way).
There are billions of systems like the Milky Way, each containing billions of stars and countless more planets. I can't accept that planet Earth is the only piece of rock in the universe where life evolved (odds of 1 against infinity) - logic/ration makes the absence of extraterrestrial life almost impossible.

As far as organized religion and the inevitable discovery of alien life: maybe (hopefully!) it'll be the eye opener, where so many things failed before.

· Registered
623 Posts
Judazzz said:
As far as organized religion and the inevitable discovery of alien life: maybe (hopefully!) it'll be the eye opener, where so many things failed before.
[snapback]863725[/snapback]​
Alas i think your wrong. i dont think any eyes will be opened by finding new life. i think they'll try and convert them as well. its what happend in japan, america, south america. im sure most religions will find a way to say god is their savoir just as he is ours.

and when the rest of the universe meets us and hears Jerry Falwell talk... we'll really be in for it.

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
Judazzz said:
Yes, there is life out there - the Milky way is only a microscopic speck in the universe, and yet we don't even know what goes on beyond our own solar system (which in its turn is just a microscopic speck in the Milky way).
There are billions of systems like the Milky Way, each containing billions of stars and countless more planets. I can't accept that planet Earth is the only piece of rock in the universe where life evolved (odds of 1 against infinity) - logic/ration makes the absence of extraterrestrial life almost impossible.
PERFECTLY said
i absolutley agree with that.

· Registered
4,297 Posts
Judazzz said:
ghostnote said:
Alas i think your wrong. i dont think any eyes will be opened by finding new life. i think they'll try and convert them as well. its what happend in japan, america, south america. im sure most religions will find a way to say god is their savoir just as he is ours.

and when the rest of the universe meets us and hears Jerry Falwell talk... we'll really be in for it.
[snapback]863732[/snapback]​
Yup. My thoughts exactly.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.