Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just goit back from my lfs (bigals) and when i was there i was looking at the piranhas and me and my mom were disgusing how they looked like my dog then i looked down and saw these lil TINY things that looked like tetras but there we actually baby piranhas i could tell the were red bellys coz of the lil tiny black spots seriously these things werent even half and inch yet id say they were like a cm !!! really neat its weird looking from 6-9 inchers down to like 1 cm's. just thought i would let u guys no.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i dont take pics my mom prolly wouldnt let me lol she would say its a waste of film and i dont have a digital camera and yea it is weird they look like lil tetras...i cant wait to get some the are only 6 bucks and in good condition!!! i think i have to wait a year tho

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
timmyshultis said:
no i dont take pics my mom prolly wouldnt let me lol she would say its a waste of film and i dont have a digital camera and yea it is weird they look like lil tetras...i cant wait to get some the are only 6 bucks and in good condition!!! i think i have to wait a year tho
in a year they wouldent be that size anymore

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i no but the lfa always has them in
usually an inch bigger tho
what do u think is funner gettin them really small or just small???

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i dont know if they bred them...maybe next time i'll ask yes they have HUGE red bellies there that are in perfect condition....but usually when i go there i get the only fish that they cant really care for...PUFFERS

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Nice...take some pics next time...
!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.