Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
alright, the main guy in winnipeg who deals piranhas pretty much has the market covered, no one else in wpg comes close to what he carries, its where i do most of my shopping. check out the pics,

Water Vertebrate Fish supply Pet supply Organism

Water Vertebrate Fin Organism Underwater

Water Underwater Marine biology Fish Fin

Water Vertebrate Fin Underwater Organism

Water Underwater Fin Marine biology Fish

Attachments

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Water Vertebrate Blue Fin Organism

Water Vertebrate Fin Organism Underwater
This flowerhorn is priced at like $600, no idea what they're worth but it looks pretty cool, and he is pretty mean.
Toy Fish Glass Electric blue Reptile
here are 2 stingrays im considering buying. once i get rid of my snakeheads,
Automotive lighting Wood Plant Fish Vehicle door
and this is the elong im buying on wednesday, for my smaller tank i just set up, let me know what you guys think of him

100% you went to fish gallery for that....been goin there for a while, owners name is Ewing..great guy to deal with, me, dairwhip and a couple other of my freinds have gotten tons of p's from there
yea ive been dealing with him for a couple years now too, and yea thats where the pics are from, his rhoms look awesome, but i cant see myself spending $500 on 1 fish. and dedicating a huge tank to him. i think ill be happy with this elong i want. i hope,

Attachments

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
that elong must be from petland too LOL...good to see guys from the city in here...i was going to grab that elong way before i got this shoal..just couldnt afford that at the time...shucks....elong looks great in person...did u check out that one that had a leopard print on him??...not the 89$ striolatus...the 500 one

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that elong must be from petland too LOL...good to see guys from the city in here...i was going to grab that elong way before i got this shoal..just couldnt afford that at the time...shucks....elong looks great in person...did u check out that one that had a leopard print on him??...not the 89$ striolatus...the 500 one
yea its a Maculatus or something, thing looks awesone, but he doesnt get very big, i think kurt has him rediculously priced, yuo can buy a 10" rhom for 500, he has him for $500 and he is like 5"

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
look how great he looks tho...i wonder why so much tho...was that your 1st time going to fish gallery?? you ever go to fintastics? or theres a place right across fish gallery with like 6 10" reds for like 220 or something...sick deal

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
look how great he looks tho...i wonder why so much tho...was that your 1st time going to fish gallery?? you ever go to fintastics? or theres a place right across fish gallery with like 6 10" reds for like 220 or something...sick deal
no ive been going to fish gallery from like 2 years, i just had my digi cam and figured id take some pics and post em up, i was bored. figured itd be cool to show ppl. and yea, bird shop and aquarium, it used to be 10 reds for $500 but they werent selling, they are splitting them on.

and no ive never been to fintastics, where is it?

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
no ive been going to fish gallery from like 2 years, i just had my digi cam and figured id take some pics and post em up, i was bored. figured itd be cool to show ppl. and yea, bird shop and aquarium, it used to be 10 reds for $500 but they werent selling, they are splitting them on.

and no ive never been to fintastics, where is it?
[/quote]

its further down portage, nice lil set-up he has in there

·
Registered
791 Posts
nice elong get it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.