Piranhas Forum banner

Are you keeping your p's legal or illegal?

• Legal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illegal

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
One big contributing factor is that they are illegal in CA. I bet alot of the members who own P's are from CA. You always see them for sale, people asking for shipping, or meetings/groups forming in regards to P's. Make something illegal, and people will find a way.

~Dj

·
Registered
696 Posts
i would disagree with the CA part. Granted u see alot of postings for sale but that is probally cause they are harder to get a hold of, her ein ohio, top piranha owners and many of us here as well, i can go on and on and on. But yeah there is alot of p ownsers in CA

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
hahaha.......i have mine in a legal state...

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Bcollins111900 said:
i would disagree with the CA part. Granted u see alot of postings for sale but that is probally cause they are harder to get a hold of, her ein ohio, top piranha owners and many of us here as well, i can go on and on and on. But yeah there is alot of p ownsers in CA
I think you misunderstood me
. I know that there are alot of P owners in the legal states. As a given, definately more so then here in CA
. What I am saying is that CA will contribute to MANY of the illegal P owners due to the fact they are illegal here and the fact there are just alot of people living in CA that are into P's. I wasnt trying to say that there are more p owners in CA then any other state.

~Dj

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
InSinUAsian said:
What I am saying is that CA will contribute to MANY of the illegal P owners due to the fact they are illegal here and the fact there are just alot of people living in CA that are into P's.
Very true!!! California covers 10+ states automatically in the EastCoast alone. (numbers x ratio) Also another huge factor is.. in California, there are alot of P owners that would never admitt to having them because of what was just mentioned.. they're in an illegal state.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
RhomZilla said:
in California, there are alot of P owners that would never admitt to having them because of what was just mentioned.. they're in an illegal state.
Did I mention that im not from California!?!?! Those [email protected] californians love to break the law. HaHaHa

~Dj

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
InSinUAsian said:
RhomZilla said:
in California, there are alot of P owners that would never admitt to having them because of what was just mentioned.. they're in an illegal state.
Did I mention that im not from California!?!?! Those [email protected] californians love to break the law. HaHaHa

~Dj
don't you just hate them.....

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
InSinUAsian said:
RhomZilla said:

~Dj
Yeah.. Im not from California either. Im, uhm..a Utahian!!

Damn those Californians with their sunshiny weather, cool looking people, fast cars, laid back lifestyles, and hot BABES!!!

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
illegal than a mofo oh well im still gonna do the damn thing

1 - 20 of 31 Posts