Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy i am just curious on the required age limit in your hood to legally suck back some booze. the legal age in WINNIPEG MANITOBA CANADA IS 18 YEARS! :rockin:

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
In the good ol' US of A its 21! :unclesam:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I never had trouble getting drinks.
In Holland it's legally allowed to order and drink beer and whine from 16 years, and spirits from 18 years of age. But it's not enforced anyways, so I guess holland's the (juvenile) alcoholics paradise
:laugh:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Xenon said:
Are drugs leagal in Holland, or is that the Netherlands?
lol, it's the same

Soft drugs (ie. weed and hash) aren't really legal, but tolerated. It seems the same, but there are differences.

Let me explain: I'm allowed to keep up to 10 or so plants at home and grow weed for personal use (selling it is illegal). Also, a person is allowed to keep 5 gramms of weed with him. There are shops which are allowed to sell weed legally (coffee shops), but they need a license/permit, have to pay taxes and are only allowed to buy from appointed weed suppliers, which are also controlled by the government. People are legally allowed to buy weed at a coffee shop when the are aged 18 and older.
Breaking these rules is a crime, and people are tried and convicted for that just like other criminals.

So, for soft drugs enthousiasts, Holland is second to none. Actually, it's paradise, yay :rasp:

But hard drugs are just as illegal over here as in the US or any other state.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Xenon said:
Are drugs leagal in Holland, or is that the Netherlands?
:laughlong: Xenon geography is not your subject, the Netherlands = Holland.

as for legal age here = 18
but you can get drinks with a meal in a restaurant at 16.

but that doesn't stop every 12 year old getting mortal drunk on cheap cider, vodka and beer every weekend in our local parks.

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Correct me if i'm wrong> Isn't it the same way in B.C. :rockin:

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
yep 18 in the uk but most kids go drinking in the town centre pubs atoud 15-16 yr old ( i did) ,i.ve been to amsterdam for a weekend and yes legal for hash and mushrooms cant remembermuch but apparently it was good

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
hey!!! leave us yanks alone...just cuz we kill our livers at a later age (21) doesnt mean we suck :veryangry: ...but if you go to a keg party, you can be any age you want to drink
...just don't drive

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
overbite said:
i.ve been to amsterdam for a weekend and yes legal for hash and mushrooms cant remembermuch but apparently it was good
Yeah its great in Holland, my sister lives over their and when I vist I enjoy myself
:D

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
come on Tommo - I know their are loads of whores in Liverpool! :
:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
hey!!! leave us yanks alone...just cuz we kill our livers at a later age (21) doesnt mean we suck :veryangry: ...but if you go to a keg party, you can be any age you want to drink
...just don't drive
Relax bro, I was just pulling your leg :nod:
But for us Yurpeans, it's kinda hard to understand you're allowed to drive a car when you're 16, and drink a beer when you're 21. i mean, driving a ar takes lots more responsability than drinking a couple of brewskies every once in a while. It's just a bit weird...

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
i know....i was just "putting in my two cents"...i dont mean for anyone to get pissed off at anyone else...its all in good fun

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
tommo said:
judazzz, dont forget your legal brothels mate! i was over there last may on my way to miami & jamaica
Well, brothels aren't especially my cup of tea, but it's nice to know they're there

And what the hell where you doing in Holland on your way to Miami and Jamaica? Got a little lost? :laughlong:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.