Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found this on ebay, is it any good as an investment to put a little work into sealing it up and probably stripping the stand and re-staining, if the price stays low? the woodwork is no problem, but i am not familiar with the cost/effort of resealing an aquarium. Thanks for any input.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Resealing an aquarium is pretty cheap, plus easy depending on your patience, how bad the leak is, and how huge of the damage. If the price stays below $130 for a 125 gal, I would get it.. but not more than $150 considering its glass (I hate glasas tanks!!). Try looking through advertisments. My cousin in Hoffman Estates was selling his 150 gal plexi only for $150 w/stand and all the eqipments.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm assuming its gone...? i saw an ad on bargaintraderonline.com this weekend for a 180 gal with everything for only $200 in the suburbs and i was excited as hell. it was late when i saw it so i waited to call the next morning but when i did it was already gone. being poor is depressing...

·
18,487 Posts
Try Craigslist.com in Chicago or the Sun or Tribune. I've seen deals there before that I wanted to bring back home with me. All you people in the east have it good.. you just dont know..

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've always noticed ridiculous deals in CA and atlanta... im thinking of making a road trip when school gets done after this next quarter...

·
18,487 Posts
Doode, let me know!! Pick up a fish for me from there and Ill help you find your way around Cali if needed.

We got the best equip/aquarium deals here.. you guys have the best fish deals there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts