Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO DA HELL IS THAT CHICK IN YOUR AVATAR???!!!
SHE'S FRIGGIN HOT!!!!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I wanna see the chick in LAZY's Avitar

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
bobme said:
RhomZilla said:
I wanna see the chick in LAZY's Avitar
Wana see me?
I wanna see how your avitar would look like if you had pom-pom on each hand, a Mexican hat, cloud of dust comming out the back, and each leg kicking one by one doing the Russian kick.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Now that's REALLY funny! LOL...Glad to see that I have a presence here at PF.com. As for "khuzhong" giving me the props, I appreciate it but someone might want to wake him up because I am VERY single! Hehe!!! And "LaZy", you forgot to ask me for permission for using that pic of mine! Now where is that paddle? I think you need a spanking!

Hugs to everyone,
Lexi

·
Registered
178 Posts
Kain said:
WHO DA HELL IS THAT CHICK IN YOUR AVATAR???!!!
SHE'S FRIGGIN HOT!!!!
"Kain",

Thank you for the comp! I didn't even know about this forum until one of my friends told me about it. So I had to find out for myself what it was all about. Yes, I am an internet model and no, I don't need all the drama form anyone getting in my business either! So if everyone is willing to play nice, then I am also willing. Otherwise, stand in line! Hehe!!!

Hugs,
Lexi

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
LexiLin said:
Now that's REALLY funny! LOL...Glad to see that I have a presence here at PF.com. As for "khuzhong" giving me the props, I appreciate it but someone might want to wake him up because I am VERY single! Hehe!!! And "LaZy", you forgot to ask me for permission for using that pic of mine! Now where is that paddle? I think you need a spanking!

Hugs to everyone,
Lexi
Alright who are you really??

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
LexiLin said:

Hugs to everyone,
Lexi
Alright who are you really??
"Ms Nattereri",

Hmm...not quite the welcome I would have expected from you. But I can understand with all the internet posers and losers online who have nothing else better to do than make-believe. I am who I am and you can verify it for yourself. Shoot me an e-mail if you'd like. I just sent you a Yahoo! IM. Either way, I understand! Hehe!!!

Lexi

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You're kiddin me right?
Lexi Lin on a piranha website???!!!! Prove it PROVE IT PROVE IT!!!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Kain said:
You're kiddin me right?
Kain,

Ughh...not another one! Jeez Louise...what's a gal gotta do to get some respect around here??? You see my profile, there's your proof! You can send me an e-mail if you want.

Lexi

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Kain said:
You're kiddin me right?
Now how can that be done?

1 - 20 of 232 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.