Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
holy s**t that suckers huge he must of been hard to catch and not to mention the teeth on it nice try anyway!

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
if immature it is, then immature i am hehehe

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
That was a huge rat MAD. I can see why the guys were intimidated by it. I wish people realized how this site really got popular...... a mouse video. Don't join the forum and read the topics if you can't handle it people.

Joe

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
Genin said:
I wish people realized how this site really got popular...... a mouse video. Don't join the forum and read the topics if you can't handle it people.

Joe
I really don't like the idea of feeding live rats or mice to piranha,mostly because I don't think it's necessary.But to each his own.
I had a spectacled caiman (it reached about 4 feet) and two Burmese Pythons (8 and 9 feet )through the mid 90's until just two years ago and the nature of the beast was that they preferred live food. It's pretty much the same thing , just less gruesome. Frozen rats were hard to find around here for the snakes and for the last couple years i owned them it was getting into rabbits and was a necessary evil.
Genin said it right "Don't join the forum and read the topics if you can't handle it people."
I'll add
If you don't like the video,don't watch them.
If you watch them , I'm pretty sure you knew what to expect.

·
Registered
384 Posts
just what the hell do u all think these fish eat in the wild? nice attempt mad i believe if u would of got the rat to bleed a bit the frenzy would of been on
but again nice try

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
bastard rat..what did you do with it afterwards?you should of made him bleed alittle to get them going...maybe it might have worked..but thanks anyways..

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
I am just excited to see MAD's spilo videos that I know he will create
. I have never seen a serra shoal attack something in the aquarium. and only once did i see a serra shoal attack anything, it was a shoal of wild golds eatting a catfish on "the most extreme" on Animal Planet.

Joe

1 - 20 of 46 Posts