Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
Actully, that is my bass. The algea is there to promote acclimation, and to imitate his natural habitat, and because im too lazy to clean the f*cking tank. As for HIGHOCTANE's bass, that is a laugh...You should feed that thing sometime this month...And whats up with all that revolting fin damage it acquired????

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
Pristine aquarium environment? Compared to an actual lake, no aquarium is going to have water quality even a fraction as good as that found in a lake. If anything you're aclimatizing him from the pristine lake environment to the filthy aquarium environment.

And those comments towards High Octane were completely out of line, especially coming from someone who apparently never siphons his gravel.

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
gar-master said:
ouch, that hurts, guys....my bass is healthy as a horse...NOT A DRIP. Look at the other dudes starved rotted bass and then look at my endowed specimen. you will notice the results...i garunteeeeeeee
[snapback]839226[/snapback]​
Endowed specimen my ass. Dont be so lazy and do a water change already

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.