Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading threads on pfish and a guy has a thread about his spilo being a whimp. anyways, he posts this statement.

"A lot of people on here think the RHOMBEUS <-hope that is spelled right, lol, is the BLACK piranha and it is NOT. It is actually the white piranha. Niger is the black. I even see the online fish stores like aquascape and shark aquarium selling the "blacks" when they are actually whites and not as agressive as the actual NIGER."

so I pm'ed him:

"Actually there is no such thing as a s. niger. black piranha and white piranha are the same thing, s. rhombeus. Thought I would give you the heads up."

he writes back:

"Hmmm thats funny, the scientific name is in all the fish books, maybe you need to study some. Thanks"

I write back:

"Why dont you ask the question. Is there such a thing as a s. niger? and you will find that all the books are out dated and are giving completely false information. I was just trying to be nice and let you know over the pm before you made a biger ass of yourself trying to talk about a species that doesnt exist.
your welcome."

This is what he writes back:

"shibbyshibbyshibbyshibby off dick face, you school boy punk"

I replied:

"Interesting response for such an "educated" man. I am including a few links to the most up to date information with regards to piranha species. On the first page about S. Niger if you read the entire page you will see that it is not a valid species. The second link about S. Rhombeus, you will see the common names are black and white piranha. You should do a little more research before you tell someone else too. The web sight is very informative, thought you might be interested in this information. And just so you know, I have not been a "school boy punk" for about 13 years."

I gave him links to franks pages."

Just thought I would share, you try to help some people and they just cant accept it.

Sorry for the long post.

later

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Do you believe he'll understand what Frank has written on his website? I mean, he doesn't sound like the sharpest tool in the shed to me

Oh, and Jeff, next time just post it in his thread: he would have made an ass out of himself in front of everyone

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Rofl, man that's classic.
I just love it when people go on a message board for advice and don't end up taking it. Kinda defeats the purpose eh?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
hey grosse gurke......do you know his email? I 've reregistered and everything but i cant log in. I'll post here everything that wsa said. Oh yea and can you PM him and tell him to come here to post thta kind of sh*t.

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
I was just using the pm, I was not using his e-mail so I dont know what it is. You could look at his profile and see if it is therel.
Sorry didnt notice you could not log in. I looked at his profile and all it says is "IM A DUMB ASS" but does not give his e-mail. I dont think he will respond to me or the thread anyways because he has been on since I pm'd him and posted.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Man, that was one hilarious thread
What a dumbass

But I'm deeply insulted: he called me a 15-year old

I'll see if I can stir stuff up a little more....

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Judazzz said:
Man, that was one hilarious thread
What a dumbass

But I'm deeply insulted: he called me a 15-year old

I'll see if I can stir stuff up a little more....
Your insulted

I cant wait until I see what you say, you never cease to amaze me with your witty come backs.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Actually, I was quite occupied in the Lounge (damn expectations
), and haven't found anything to mow that guy down, but I'm working on it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts