Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Not the clearest pic but... first off can anyone tell me what kind of "lobster" this is? The useless person at my LFS just said Lobster. He's been living w/ my 3 RBPs for about 3 months and is an absolute terror. Anytime they come close to his tower he comes out claws first and ready to attack. He is constantly picking on the snails and if they go into his tower.... they get a quick exit. Tonight, I threw in a whole shrimp for the P's and they didn't seem too hungry. It sat on the bottom of the tank for about two minutes then the lobster came out and dragged the thing into his tower (the shrimp was bigger than him!)

Plant Underwater Organism Terrestrial plant Marine biology

Edit: I'll try and get a clearer pic tomorrow so someone can ID him better.

Attachments

·
I Love Me Some Me
5,987 Posts
A Blue Marron Lobster possibly? Looks to be blue from that pic, but I could be wrong. I have a red lobster in with my RBs and he did the same thing until I built him a cave. It doesnt bother any of the fish stays in there now unless he comes out to feed. Look below, you can see it on the right side.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the same kind lobster, bud i think twice as big..
as he was carrying a bunch of eggs under her tail, i now have like 20 or 30 mini lobsters :blink:

i am realy in fond of the little creatures terrorising the "feed fish" for my rbp's.
bud i dont think they're big enough to eat the fish?!?!

so my question is : what should i feed them ???

does anyone has an sugestion ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.