Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Has anyone else here seen this piranha "documentary"? Netflix has it. The writing is awful; and some of the shots of piranha "in the wild" are pretty obviously in tanks, but there IS some great footage of large caribe shoals & some terrifying huge black piranha.
It's basically a piranha exploitation movie, but if you aren't expecting much in the way of serious study it's got some fun parts...

Paul

Happy Holidays

Attachments

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Actually, I thought the documentry was great, very detailed and informative. There were tank shots, but they told you that, "here in spain at an acquarium..."

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was some good info buried in there, but the script sounded like it was written by a 12th grade creative writing class. The narrator's doom & gloom dramatic emphasis didn't help. It wasn't National Geographic, that's for sure.

But those rhoms. That was worth the price of admission right there.

Actually, I thought the documentry was great, very detailed and informative. There were tank shots, but they told you that, "here in spain at an acquarium..."

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
i seen it and i like it, there are not many P documantaries to begin with

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Somebody should do another Piranha special...you know people would watch it just because of the name alone...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think it was good. Audio was crappy on the version I watched but some of the shoal shots you see in there... Or when they show you.......

(SPOILER ALERT [somewhat] !!!!)

the Piranhas eating their way into the cow, looking like it was boiling from inside because of the amount of piranhas thrashing inside.... wow ! Crazy shots indeed !

(End of spoiler alert)

I think I'll buy it for christmas, really.

Ohh and nice Photoshop, its lovely :D

·
Registered
791 Posts
nice lol

potm!!

may the holiday spirit b with everyone forever and always

dont wait till december to be giving and loving, make it a 24/7 paradigm

plz?!? for the sake OF MAN KIND!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
i downloaded, audio pops all the time. but the footage kicks ass. we need more of this sh*t. anyone wanna plan a amateur documentary trip? lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts