Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since no one has ripped this dvd, i may as well be the first... I just ordered the DVD yesterday... so im guessing within 2 weeks i should have it... the day i get it, i will have it ripped and on my ftp...

When i have it ripped in divx i will be posting again. ive got a 100kupload... il probably let 3 users download at a time... if anyone is interested please post here saying you want it.

· Registered
639 Posts
He's referring to the speed at which he can upload...

He puts the video on his server, you connect to the server and copy the file to your computer. The max. transfer rate at which you would be able to download would be 100k, devide that by 3 ("probably let 3 users download at a time"), and that would be the rate at which each person downloading would get the file (assuming everybody's capable of that speed of download).

Hope that clears that up for you.

BTW - I'm not interested in the video, but thanks for offering.

· Registered
103 Posts
skelator said:
He's referring to the speed at which he can upload...

He puts the video on his server, you connect to the server and copy the file to your computer. The max. transfer rate at which you would be able to download would be 100k, devide that by 3 ("probably let 3 users download at a time"), and that would be the rate at which each person downloading would get the file (assuming everybody's capable of that speed of download).

Hope that clears that up for you.

BTW - I'm not interested in the video, but thanks for offering.

[snapback]866523[/snapback]​
lol ok, i knew that just got confused on file size or transfer rate, but its all good thanks for the info

anyway, how long is the video?

· Registered
1,693 Posts
right nice of you. i'd love to download it. i wonder if you could get it hosted here, then everyone could download it without overloading you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.