Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this Killer Instincts DVD series with the Piranha as the featured animal in the store the other day. Has anyone seen this? Is it good? Worth buying?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Thats the same video of Wolves in the Water. Its pretty good, has good footage of caribe feeding frenzy. Some of the fish are miss named. Its worth buying.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
its ok, its something you may only watch a few times though
yup,bought it watched a few times ,then sold it..rent first if anything

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Haven´t seen it. Still i choose to buy!

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have it and it's alright. They go on and talk about other animals to fill the time on the video. I got it and an Anaconda DVD for $6 on ebay.

-Kevin-

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
ok the real question is why havnt any of you owners made some copies of this onto the computer and then remotly linked it so that we can all view it from our computer :smile:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SnowCichlid said:
ok the real question is why havnt any of you owners made some copies of this onto the computer and then remotly linked it so that we can all view it from our computer :smile:
Yea, yea. Why haven't you?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought it off amazon.com its the best movie on piranhas in my opinion. They show caribe chewing a hole through an infection on the shoulder of a full grown capybara. Above water the capybara's skin was flapping due to the feeding frenzy happening in its chest cavity. It was cool.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts