Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Just wanted to share something that I recently discovered. Now I dont know if anyone else has done this or thought about, but I think it'll be a good idea for future refference. Its connecting an input tube (from a canister) to the bottom of your powerhead. You can use cone adapters to easily help fit to the size of the tubing.
Alot of folks complain about how feeders, other fish, or their baby Ps have been sucked up by powerheads with no filter. This is a way to use a powerhead and having the same maximum waterflow without any cassualties.

What do you guys think???

·
Registered
780 Posts
hahhaha, i remember exactly when i went through this problem.... i would throw in a feeder... then i would turn around for a second and turn back to see it missing... funny how it was sucked up in the powerhead... first i thought how quickly the Ps ate it!... but yea.. i finally figured it out.... and now i have a carbon sponge on it.... yAy! another filter.... sorta...

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
i want a power head my p's a;ways swim in my bubble wall
just hope they dont get sucked up

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
grosse gurke said:
You are talking about the little cage that goes over the input? That is what I use on one of my power heads.
Yeah.. "the cage". It will most def help suck in max water while helps not to endanger fish from getting sucked up and stuck inside the powerhead..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.