Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
H O L Y S H I T

· Registered
2,647 Posts
it was posted a few days ago, why do people keep posting this, i hate seing this sh*t its disgusting, then you put owned which makes it 20 times more dissrespectfull and dissgusting, i mean the mods are always complaining about content in some of the posts but honestly i'd rather wake up and answer to a post with a nice pic of a titty then feel nausiated watching some kid get his skull crushed by a car.

· Registered
920 Posts
Scooby said:
i'd rather wake up and answer to a post with a nice pic of a titty then feel nausiated watching some kid get his skull crushed by a car.
[snapback]870939[/snapback]​
ya if only titties were alowed i bet you would all the time......but since they arent............THAT VIDEO WAS f*cking SWEET

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Scooby said:
it was posted a few days ago, why do people keep posting this, i hate seing this sh*t its disgusting, then you put owned which makes it 20 times more dissrespectfull and dissgusting, i mean the mods are always complaining about content in some of the posts but honestly i'd rather wake up and answer to a post with a nice pic of a titty then feel nausiated watching some kid get his skull crushed by a car.
[snapback]870939[/snapback]​
Well if it was posted previously, my appologies. Each of us mods cannot look thru each and every thread to see whats new and whats been posted. And whats the problem with the clip? Contents of this material is PG-13 and does not come close to the levels of nudity. As stated time and time again.. if you dont like what you see, dont watch it.

Everyone else is enjoying the clip.. repost or not.

· Registered
1,241 Posts
I want to find a video of what his face looked like after that.
I like when the guy was tryin to hang up the phone and it said "talking to mr darwin" on teh bottom. I wonder if the guys he was trying to knock off the bike went to his aid. I actually think I would have because it would make me feel like the better person.

· im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
3,668 Posts
thats what he deserved

3,843 Posts
hydroshutter said:
I saw that on another forum the other day. The kid died in the hospital.
[snapback]871030[/snapback]​
Big reminder not to do stupid sh*t.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.