Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
This morning when I woke up, the sun was pouring into my window and my new juvi tern had appeared to come out for some beauty shots. He is still stressed from the move but seems to be doing very well eating shrimp and feeders. Check this out!

This is my tern in natural sunlight with no flash. Check out the awesome color....and the awesome color of the Jewel Cichlid swimming above him!

The next three I was trying to illustrate the characteristics. They came out really well except that pesky water mark right through the middle of the pictures!!!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My first pic is my favorite....no flash and the light from the window came in perfect!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Technium said:
DOH!! what happened to the tank shot LOL it was there and now its gone

T
removed because i want the focus of the thread to be about the tern..

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
That first pic is perfect
They all are very good though. I like the yellow on the terns, very cool!

·
Registered
413 Posts
beautiful fish you got there, the other red bellies must be thinking "look at this pretty boy", i really want some pygo speices

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Judazzz said:
I'm jealous: a dash of yellow would definitely look cool in my redbelly tank...
Jealous of what? You just scored a manuelli.

Nice shots Mike!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Serrapygo said:
Jealous of what? You just scored a manuelli.
So? That's soooo last friday....

I have this pesky little voice inside my head: "MUST GET MORE PIRANHA............"

It just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on etc. etc......

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
I know those voices all too well....

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
very nice mike...do your p's chase around the jewel cichlid.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Nice Tern man!!!
I also like the first pic!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts