Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for your information everyone who has been asking these and related questions about feeding:
I added a feeder goldfish to my tank with my 1 RBP that is aprox 2"+ and by the next morning there was nothing left except part of the head... the funny thing was that the feeder was just as big... if not bigger than the P itself ... to be honest i wasnt expecting anything more than fin nips and scale bites. This is not his primary diet anyways It gets all assortments of foods as I am sure you are already aware if you have read some of my previous posts...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope thats what i thought too... but it was fed just the other day a huge portion of Krill until it coulndt eat the last part of it and stay sitting on the bottom of the tank with a belly full
...must be beginers lucj
...seeing as it is its first feeder ever

·
Registered
502 Posts
My 2 inch reds (I have four) devour two sometimes three comets a day. The only thing left is part of the head w/out the eyes. They will also eat bloodworms too, there is a little p that is scared to get in the feeding frenzy with the three big ones so I put the worms in there for him. And yes, after they are done they just sit on the bottom with huge bellies! They are almost wide as they are long!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts