Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know about google stupid
and marshall sylver I just wanted to know if anybody here have went to his Seminars ?

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
if thats bigredfish in the avatar

HAVE SOME RESPECT MORON
are you syaing you should only respect females?>
and its not, its his girlfriend, but your just funny dude, respect a girl but not a guy, you have some mixed up values dude

·
Registered
726 Posts
respect not just woman but everybody or the way my dad taught me you have to give respect to get it that applies for everyone

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
You mean this guy? "The Nevada attorney general's office is investigating the 40-year-old Sylver on suspicion of theft, racketeering and violating the Deceptive Trade Practices Act. Investigators raided Sylver's 9,000-square-foot compound off of Desert Inn Road in October 2001 and seized more than 30 boxes of records and several computers. The crux of the matter is that Sylver charged clients up to $6,000 apiece for his mentorship program�telling clients they could achieve success by changing their mental approach to their lives and businesses�with the stipulation that they would get their fee back if they didn't double their money within three months. A group of clients later complained that the program fell far short of what was promised and that he then refused to honor his promise of a refund ..."

I think I'll pass on the seminar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts