Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. a couple weeks ago I sold my RBs which I've raised since they were dime sized. Raised them healthy in a 50 gal until all 5 of them became 4-5"ers and decided to house them in a 125 gal for better and comfortable living. Now I miss my guys and annoyed that I've went through all the hassel of setting up, not to mention so much $$$, just to get the 125 gal going. I recently bought another Rhom 8", put it in the 125 gal, but got annoyed again for having just 1 fish in a tank all to himself.

So since I sold my RBs, I've thought about finding ways to make use of the tank. Planned to go to Oregon to by 7-8" RBs, planned to go to Sac to purchase 15 baby RBs, and trying to hold myself off on getting any of the 2 choices and to wait for a friend thats trying to breed Caribes.

I dont know.. what would you guys do?? Buy the 7-8"ers from Oregon, sell them later when the Caribas come? Buy the RB babies in Sac and mix them with the baby Caribas later? Or just wait for the Caribas, hoping that the parents will breed and have babies.

Decisions.. decisions.. decisions...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
buy the 7 to 8" p's and just wait see if your friend can breed caribe................ and then sell some to me....yeah ..me in the 415 ...too

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you have now, Pack??

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In one tank?? Nice!!

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
get the baby reds and sell some when the cariba breed hopefully the size diff will not be too much to add them later ,cariba and reds in the same tank that size would look awesome
dixon

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But honestly... what are the chances of aquarium bred Caribas?? Mayn, Im getting anxious..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.