Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I could have gotten what, at least a nice 600 gallon tank right?

Oh and that is my hairy hand in the pic NOT hers!!!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the quick compliments guys!

Haha Louie D's thread about hairy women kinda hit hom for me!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
it's really beautiful

..even tho when it comes to love for me a 5 dollar ring is just as appreciated as this

·
Registered
726 Posts
yeah if she dosent want it at least you can sell it and buy a tank and a nice huge fish to put in it............nahhhh......just jokin dude im sure she will say yes......hopefully

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Congrats! How did you trust getting it online, that seems kinda scary and risky!

And, it's true, resale on rings is just insanely horrid. A shame really.

edit: oops, my bad, for some reason I thought that description in the case was a printout from an auction page
nevermind my dumb ass.

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
dude that is a bling pinky ring..

its been great knowing you..

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No it says the estimated retail was 3900.

It is graded and certified. Its not the most perfect stone out there but there are no flaws visible to the naked eye or anything like that! Click the pic and itll blow up big so you can read the specs on the certification card.

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
No it says the estimated retail was 3900.

It is graded and certified. Its not the most perfect stone out there but there are no flaws visible to the naked eye or anything like that! Click the pic and itll blow up big so you can read the specs on the certification card.
yea I just did. I color is good, its just at that point where the diamond isnt showing much if any visible color. The I1 means its slightly included and there might be a small feather or inclusion visible to the naked eye (usually I1 means a small single inclusion visible to the naked eyes) its usually just on the outside of the table making it so very hard to see for the untrained eye. I can tell you that you did a smart thing by staying away from a diamond any larger, in fact you picked out about the best price/carat ratio as diamonds that get into the .95ct range go up quite a bit. Most importantly its a ring that signifies the love you share with your soon to be fiancee. Congrats man, i hope she says yes

·
Banned
4,315 Posts
yea I just did. I color is good, its just at that point where the diamond isnt showing much if any visible color. The I1 means its slightly included and there might be a small feather or inclusion visible to the naked eye (usually I1 means a small single inclusion visible to the naked eyes) its usually just on the outside of the table making it so very hard to see for the untrained eye. I can tell you that you did a smart thing by staying away from a diamond any larger, in fact you picked out about the best price/carat ratio as diamonds that get into the .95ct range go up quite a bit. Most importantly its a ring that signifies the love you share with your soon to be fiancee. Congrats man, i hope she says yes :laugh:
Ex0dus, you sure seem to know a hell of a lot about diamonds for not being married or engaged...or are you?

Made any trips to South Africa lately?

Congrats JD7.62!

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
looks lovely on your hairy hand......... speaking of hairy what race are you? it might help the way i vote in that other thread

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
congrats man
im in the same boat as you
engaged now for exactly one year, and trying to push it off for as long as possible. LOL

anyways the quality of the ring should make no difference to her.

I, like an idiot, went and bought a 1.5carat to make her happy and got yelled at by her after she found out how much i spent...furthermore to me your ring looks just as stunning and just as big as hers from your pic
anyways the value of a ring is what the two of you make it, not what some gemologist says

i wish you all the best.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts