Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doubt anyone recognizes me. but for the old timers that do, howdy!

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
5,336 Posts
Narrowed it down to 1, the rhom I have had from 2004ish... Still help out with the big saltwater setup when I can.

Moved to Texas for work about 2 years ago, which takes up 90% of my time.

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
Just stopping bye.

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Haha, I love the way the OGs stop in every now and then.
P-Fury will never die man... will never die.

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
yugiooooo! haha i just stopped in today, trying to get back into this hobby, had barbs for a couple years but a green terror is the goal

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
yugiooooo! haha i just stopped in today, trying to get back into this hobby, had barbs for a couple years but a green terror is the goal
Hey man... good to see you coming back to the hobby, I recently got back into it too with the purchase of 50 exos.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Bring this forum back from the dead!
Good luck, have been trying for some time now.

Not as many people in the hobby anymore
[/quote]

Kinda sad, back in 04-05 I would be on this forum for hours a night replying to topics. Now its just myself and you, lol.

·
5,336 Posts
There are lots of OG members that stop in occasionally... but its mostly just an archive of good information for people to use. For some reason new members dont care about posting, they just search and go

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
There are lots of OG members that stop in occasionally... but its mostly just an archive of good information for people to use. For some reason new members dont care about posting, they just search and go
I just pop in once in awhile when I'm baked, bored, single and basically have no life.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I just pop in once in awhile when I'm baked, bored, single and basically have no life.

[/quote]

DORK

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hyphen,

one of the few names I recognize man!! just cleaned out an old tank for a move. Gonna set it up with some natts in the new house. I haven't logged in here in ages, It used to be off the hook, looks like things have slowed down somewhat around here...

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Hyphen,

one of the few names I recognize man!! just cleaned out an old tank for a move. Gonna set it up with some natts in the new house. I haven't logged in here in ages, It used to be off the hook, looks like things have slowed down somewhat around here...
I get depressed every time I log in. I used to serf this forum for hours each night along with 100's of other hobbyists.

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Hyphen,

I get depressed every time I log in. I used to serf this forum for hours each night along with 100's of other hobbyists.
[/quote]

I do know what you mean man... it's like an old neighborhood ya come back and visit from time to time... all the homes are vacant, the lawns have turned brown, maybe one broken-down car left to rust in a driveway... a tumbleweed lazily rolls down the street...

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Hyphen,

[/quote]

I do know what you mean man... it's like an old neighborhood ya come back and visit from time to time... all the homes are vacant, the lawns have turned brown, maybe one broken-down car left to rust in a driveway... a tumbleweed lazily rolls down the street...

[/quote]

I TRY TO VIST ONCE EVERY COUPLE WEEKS. TO SEE WHERE THINGS ARE GOING. IS THERE ANYWAY TO SEND OUT A EMAIL BLAST TO ALL MEMBERS WITH ATTACHED EMAIL?

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
We do pop in from time to time, not been on for a long time but not had fish for a lot no time either.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts