Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me just say there was nothing extroidinary about this movie, it was stupid, the ending didnt even make sense, it was some crazy african guy dancing around the grave of Sean Connery, i dont know what was worse, the plot or waisting 2 hours of my life for a stupid movie i didnt even want to see, stupid friends dont know anything

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Birdman said:
let me just say there was nothing extroidinary about this movie, it was stupid, the ending didnt even make sense, it was some crazy african guy dancing around the grave of Sean Connery, i dont know what was worse, the plot or waisting 2 hours of my life for a stupid movie i didnt even want to see, stupid friends dont know anything
movie sucks more when you pay 10 bucks

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
that wasn't fuckin cool u just ruined it for those who might want to see it thats not cool at all

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
I am grateful actually. Now I will definitely not be seeing that movie. I had my doubts anyways. Ill wait for a better movie like, How to Deal or Bad Boys II

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I've been waiting for this movie to come out for 2 months, I wanted to see it, the previews looked cool...now there's no point....thanks

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
pcrose said:
that wasn't fuckin cool u just ruined it for those who might want to see it thats not cool at all
Relax you guys.. I know he phuck'd it up for alot by telling us the ENDING!!
But honestly, his opinion on the movie might be different from another. Remember "MATRIX2".. remember how many argued about how it sucked and didnt?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.