Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
i wanted to see it it looks like it was good give details!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
It was cool.. I just like the suspense of wanting to know who the suspect was. Trip how the whole movie made $$$ just by shooting one spot and heavily concentrating the story on that 1 area.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
I remember when I went to go see it. It was like the 1130p showing...and I started to watch it...and it seemed like it kept repeating the same thing over and over. I fell asleep like 10 times throughout the movie and each time I woke up they were in the same place doing the same thing, now wheres the suspense in that? The ending totally blows too...
Just my opinion of course.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Death in # said:
i was walking through the city the other day and i dident see any phone booths
do they make them anymore
I think ever since that movie, the feds thought that punk juvenile kids would try and re-enact scenes from the movie, so the destroyed each and everyone with your tax dollars.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
I remember when I went to go see it. It was like the 1130p showing...and I started to watch it...and it seemed like it kept repeating the same thing over and over. I fell asleep like 10 times throughout the movie and each time I woke up they were in the same place doing the same thing, now wheres the suspense in that? The ending totally blows too...
Just my opinion of course.
I hate movies that keep repeating themselves. I prob wouldn't see it based on that comment. I would like to know how it ended though. P.M. me someone and tell me the ending (wink wink)

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
You got your PM.

To think that whole movie revolved around making that guy learn his lesson on cheating.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.