Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just added him and things seem coolfor now. it looked like they were circling around him at first but I rearranged the tank and fed them and things seem cool. WHo do you think is gonna die??

·
Registered
458 Posts
Even if at first nothing happens, it's only a matter of time. I love Reds but the Spilo will pick at them like nuns with a ruler. :D In a 20g death is only a matter of time, Spilo or no Spilo. If you are lucky you will have 1 Spilo and 4 tail-less Reds.

-Kevin-

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I buy like a new main fish every few weeks. I cant make up my mind. I just like to stay entertained. I look at fish as my entertainment.. if they can;'t entertain me.. thn they arent doing their job and they have to go. basically they arent the fish for me. Like I like Reds, but the ones I had were too small and I didnt wanna wait for them to grow. I like the SPilo cuz its more aggressive but it wont tear apart feers like my old reds used too. different things appeal to me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.