Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just stopped by the shark aquarium after waiting for weeks for them to get in some relatively small rhoms. i picked up what i think to be the best looking of george's smallest jet black rhoms from peru he just got in yesterday. hes about 3" give or take and has some big chompers for his size. ill get some pics up soon as he settles in...

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Congrats!!!! George does have some of the baddest Ps on display. I dont doubt that whatever you choose is a prize.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welp heres some pics of him... he looks good after the night and is just chillin out gettin used to the tank for now i think. not skittish at all though but just swims around here and there and mostly just watches out the glass. lemme know what you guys think!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea im really starting to like him... he isnt afraid of anything near the tank or him but he doesnt seem to react much to anything at all and just sits there lately... when do you guys think hell start eating and considering his size (less than 3.5") will he eat the same things my reds do? hes definately almost as long as them but wayyyyy less mass...

·
Registered
298 Posts
im torn between a rhom or a schoal of natts, id likee to get a rhom but from what iv read it may be hard work considering it will be my first p, your rhom ooks pretty mean already, i imagine it will be great watching him grow.

·
Registered
298 Posts
think i probably will may get a smaller tank for now for a rhom aswel not too sure but defo gunna get a schoal of natt how many do you think in a 50g 48 long.

·
Registered
298 Posts
i might get 5 or 6 then when they get to 5 6 inches i may give a few away and just keep 3, id like to get 6 for the whole of their life but i dont have room for a sufficient tank, i think 3 at just 1 inch will look empty in my tank thats why im thinking of getting more then giving them away besides i can keep the best looking ones too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.