Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A beautiful 4 inch piraya in excellent health and great coloration. What more could I want? (besides like 10 more
)

Thanks Pedro

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately no. Just imagine a perfect little orangish/yellow piraya and there is my fish.

He's awesome too. Swims all over the tank, eats like a hog and I've only had him for like 6 hours.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
sweet ....scarfish..it arrived ..good too here that

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hell no. I was debating whether or not I should put him in the tank with three large reds or put him in one by himself. I decided it was not worth the risk, so he is currently in a 29 gallon tank. I'll put him in the big tank once he hits six inches.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Dear Scarfish :

Got 2 piraya six weeks ago , and they are now around 10 cm( Am I right ? 1 inch = 2.54 cm ?)

But they were very shy in the first days and eat only in the nightime.

But now , any many goldfishes later, they drive around the holy day ,and eat all they can get...

so have a look on them ..., I hope it works ...

·
Registered
179 Posts

Wow... I made it , thanks Judaz

That was my red Piraya named "Blood"

and here is the second , more yellow, with the name "Gold"...

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
scarfish
you will probaly see a lot more of the colour after a couple of day as i did with mine possibly due to getting used to the new tank and water in it .it was still nice colour when it arrived but is amazing now .
good luck with the new piraya good choice adding it to the other tank thats what i would have done if i did not sell my 8'' + reds before getting it
dixon

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Some nice fishes there azrael, Piraya are the best colored p's. Truely a great piece for any collection.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
NIce.. but I dont see why you wouldn't try shoaling them with your RBs. Great pick though!! Are you plkanning to get more???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts