Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got the black 80G to match the black on black wolfsburg i got and it matchs my black Blade phone, and my black fiance........just kidding i didnt get it to match her lol, but she thought i should get it, now i am just waiting till the 15th of feb to take a trip up to montreal with the new car, new iPod and fiance to switch up my songs on the rip program my brother has, due to the fact that his hard drive crashed and i have all the music on my original 30G iPod from like 5 years ago.
im so happy, i didnt want buy it formyself so my lady got it for me she really is the best

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the new iPod. That's an insane amount of storage!
well due to the fact that itr holds video, im affraid it mught not be enough, but ya its cool, im just not crazy about the transmitter to the fm for the car, i got the belkin one that has a dock, but i think im gonna return it and get an itrip

·
Banned
45 Posts
u can put 80 full length movies on that bitch

i have a 30 gig and have15 full length movies and the rest are songs and still have about 9 gigs left
:)

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
u can put 80 full length movies on that bitch

i have a 30 gig and have15 full length movies and the rest are songs and still have about 9 gigs left
:)
word its so cool isnt it

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
^word