Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A 110 48X18X31 BOUGHT 4 MEAN LITTLE BABIES FROM O SNAP ITS ERIC I WAS LIKE COOL E SAID HE HAD 3 MORE SURE ILL GET THEM BOUGHT THEM LIKE 3 HOURS AGO CAME HOME DUMPED THEM IN THEYRE BUMPING AND WHAT NOT WITH THE OTHER ONES MIND U ITS 5 LRG FEEDERS IN THERE AND 4 REALLY BIG FEEDERS AND 2 CONVICTS AND I FEED THEM 3 TIMES A DAY BEEFHEART AND KRILL ,I LEAVE OUT TO GO BUY ME A HOOD WITH LIGHT FOR MY TANK COEM HOME(MAYBE AN HOUR GONE) ITS 2 FRIGGIN P HEADS AT THE TOP OF MY TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM LIKW WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD FISH FROM E HES A GOOD GUY BUT DAMN 110? SHOULDNT THAT BE ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1.5"RBP'S? WELL NOW IM DOWN TO 5 ILL WAIT ALITTLE WHILE AND GET ANOTHER 1 FOR HIM BUT IM HURT RIGHT NOW AND NO I DIDNT TAKE PICS I WAS TO PISSED AND B4 I COULD THINK ABOUT IT I HAD FLUSHED THEM
ANYBODY GOT A REASON WHY? I KNOW IM STUMPED AWWW DAMN I JUST LOOKED AND 3RD ONE IS AT THE TOP OF THE TANK!!! NOT GOOD

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Sorry to hear about that man. It could be any number of things.

Lay off the caps though, It will make your post alot easier to read.

~Dj

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YEAH ITS A CUBE LOL they were all 1-1.5"

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Better luck next time!

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
awww man... your topic made me sound bad haha. well only thing i could have thought of that went wrong was that he didnt re-decorate his tank before adding new Ps. otherwise i dont know because the Ps that were in his tank in the first place were full and were fed before the new Ps were dumped in. also before i gave him the new Ps i had fed them like 10 minutes ago. they had nice fat tummies.
so their death couldnt be from hunger. since all his Ps came from me i dont see any reason why the water chemistry would have killed/weakened them. i will have to say their death came from territory or gang related issues ( one were bloods and the other were crips ).

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
One thing I can think of.. . Erics water perimeters are different from yours.

When you got the new RBs, you say you just dumped them there. I can only think that dumping your Ps in new water probably shocked them and made them vunerable to the resident RBs that were already housed in there. The reason why I say "shocked" is because, just putting ANY fish in a new tank without getting them used to it can make them disoriented.

If those are the same previous baby RBs Eric got from me that killed your new ones, then you'll know you'll have some wild badass RBs when they get bigger.

BTW: Sorry for your loss.. Eric is a good guy and I know he'll have a good reason for all this too.

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
oh yes. i forgot about the "shock". that is also a good reason why it may have happened. water chemistry should be ok though because the first batch that he recieved from me is doing great. but the initial shock maybe have doomed them also. so now its down to "shock" and territory. anymore? im really sorry about the fish. i take really good care in all my fish. i even fed it for you right before you came haha. and i forgot to give you the rest of my dried food for the baby Ps since i didnt need them anymore.

PS: yeah al, i guess the ones you had were badasses!!!!! and i thought the new one i sold to throughbred were even more badasses but too bad they never got the chance to show their agression. stupid Ps why can they all get along. i wish serras would get along. i would love to have a shoal of splios or rhoms without the constant worry of one dying at any moment.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
did you move decor around your tank??? at all..if not that why..they got punked on..they other probably felt threaten.and decide to attack ..sorry to hear...

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh yeah e looked at the yank again the little one still there!!!! i guess he was badass! u were right

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Convicts are mean bastards and will prey on smaller natts. Ive got a tank full of 1" rb's with 2 breeding convicts. Everynow and then I do find a couple of dead p's especially when the convicts have breed. I do not recommend this setup for the novice. The tank includes several 2-4" exodons, 4 albino corys, 26 1" natts and 30 clown loaches. This tank is used primarily to bulk up the natts. Rhomzilla has seen this tank in person.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
HOLLYWOOD said:
Rhomzilla has seen this tank in person.
And what a badass tank it is!!!
This one, the Tern tank, RB tank, Cariba tank..etc!!

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
That sucks dude sorry about your loss.
Dude your water looks kinda funny?

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Were this fish eaten at all, tattered fins? Or just dead? How long have all the other fish been in there? What type of filtration do you have?

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
all but head pretty much a few tattered fins and i ahve 2 aqua 500 on my tank but i figured 7 would be cool for a 110

1 - 20 of 21 Posts