Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just thought i would introduce myself ,i'm from the uk and have kept reds for a few years i am no expert mostly due to the fact ive never had any problems to deal with but i must be doing something right :D
i have seen this board mentioned on p fish a few times and thought i would check it out and i am impressed
also recognised a few names on this board, i'm not a post whore so will mostly do a lot of reading but i'll try and help out when i can.
hopefully i may get rid of the reds and go for a decent size rhom in the near future possibly from fishpost with the other uk boys as i am signing up with nick g today
well thats enough from me thanks in advance for any replys i will be logging on when i get back to work as i use works time for the net and my own time for everything else

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
hey welcome aboard man ... there is a consistant amoutn of new people to this board everyday .. welcome aboard...this is the site for P's

·
Registered
698 Posts
"i'm not a post whore"
Well no money in it anyway!

WELCOME and I'm sure you will find one or two real experts here, just like a prize in a cracker jack box. :
:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts