Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really like to have everyones input on this.
by "junk posts" I am reffering to completely out of context replys or threads...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Hey its not like theyre post whoring in the piranha discussion and other informative forums. The lounge was basically meant for the "general chit chat" which is what it used to be called. As long as your not offending anyone, I dont see the problem.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
i say, and i do, psot a lot but i keep it on topic. and i sont "start" worthless therds, and i keep all my posts with info, not just a lame smile.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Hey its not like theyre post whoring in the piranha discussion and other informative forums. The lounge was basically meant for the "general chit chat" which is what it used to be called. As long as your not offending anyone, I dont see the problem.
I agree with that 100%, If people dont like them dont READ IT

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
....i post within context of the thread, occasionally i'll throw in the off-topic post and the thread gets de-railed

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
....i post within context of the thread, occasionally i'll throw in the off-topic post and the thread gets de-railed
i feel the same way.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
As long as they dont offend anyone then I dont care much. Of course some people get offended real easy, but it's P-Fury, ease up a lil. Have some fun.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Now I want to know who posted the one about being out of the loop

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I chose "post away, but try to limit yourself".

Some of the sh|t ive seen here has been getting lame. Marco has been getting ridiculous. I try not to read it even though that filth wastes my time and bandwidth. Its all good though but I think some people do need a readjustment that post count is NOT the true measure of seniority here.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
GARGOYLE said:
As long as they dont offend anyone then I dont care much. Of course some people get offended real easy, but it's P-Fury, ease up a lil. Have some fun.
what he said

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
If something's just insanely stupid delete it, people who go around wrecking threads should get boxed on the ears. Most of the time it's harmless and can just be ignored, but a couple people are hardcore post whores though which gets really annoying. Works against them though, people stop paying attention to them.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Xenon said:
I try not to read it even though that filth wastes my time and bandwidth. Its all good though but I think some people do need a readjustment that post count is NOT the true measure of seniority here.
very well said

·
Registered
394 Posts
i think we can post as many as we want and as long as we want but don't be rude to people we r all have the same interst here that that piranha's

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
i say post your brains out in the lounge thats what it's here for but no post points should be rewarded from the lounge.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.