Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Congratulations to all those who are nominated this month - it is too hard a choice, their are too many amazing people

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
piranha 13 said:
Damn still didnt make it....Innes you lied about nominating me!!!!
ROFL!!!
At least he pretended to nominate you. Im not recognized, thought about, or at least joked of being nominated.

CONGRATS to all nominees!!!
Good Luck!!!

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Wow im glad i was actually nominated. Probally from a pitty nomination
Oh wells, a nomination is a nomination. Thanks guys!
Let me win now LoL.
I can give you guys a sob story haha

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
RhomZilla said:
piranha 13 said:
Damn still didnt make it....Innes you lied about nominating me!!!!
ROFL!!!
At least he pretended to nominate you. Im not recognized, thought about, or at least joked of being nominated.

CONGRATS to all nominees!!!
Good Luck!!!
your not allowed in as you have already won it this year - the next member contest your in is against me and all the other MOTM winners in the Member Of The Year contest (guess how many MOTMs untill that will be
)

If it makes you feel better I wasn't nominated either

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Tough choices....but congratulations to all who were nominated. You guys deserved it

·
Registered
972 Posts
Im not recognized, thought about, or at least joked of being nominated.
Or eligible.

At least I wasn't shut out! w00t! I win in my own mind and I'm already a winner!

It's great honor to be up there, but I know I'm not as good as a few others up there and never would even think of winning, but, in all honesty, you guys have no idea how bad I was wishing I would have voted for myself the last few hours after I saw I was getting shutout.

It's cool tho. It just would have been embarrasing to have no votes is all. 1 is great with me.

Whoever gave me the pity vote...I luv u

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
ITS NOT GOOD JUST GETTING NOMINATED IT HURTS I WANT TO WIN ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID NEVER A BRIDE LOL BUT THX FOR WHOVER NOMINTED ME NAD PROPS TO THE OTHERNIMINEES

·
Registered
972 Posts
Toffee Pimp, hey bro, you were nominated and got 2 votes my man. That's really cool and an honor if you ask me. And well deserved, also. :smile:

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
HawgHunter11 said:
Toffee Pimp, hey bro, you were nominated and got 2 votes my man. That's really cool and an honor if you ask me. And well deserved, also. :smile:
U LIKE ME U REALLY LIKE ME THX MAN

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.