·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like all of them but one of my ultimate faves is cranberry

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Imo, nothing beats a freshly pressed orange juice, with half a squeezed lime (and perhaps a shot of...... just about anything, but preferably vodka)

But all fresh fruit juice are great...

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
grape. I was never aware there were raspberry and mango juices. I imagine they must taste delicious, though I can't see them being marketed as 100% natural juice.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they usually have some sort of extract in them they are never all 100%juice the rasberry I have seen mango 100% and kiwi is always with something.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I know the brand Juicy Juice is 100% juice...hahah and also Tree Top. Anyways, Cranberry is the best juice drink. Not only does it taste yummy, but it also cleans out the impurities in your system.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Mango juice and Orange juice is the best...

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I gotta say Mango.. I like the island flavah!!! Yummm!!!!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
There's one that's really good... it's called Mango Orange....best of both worlds, and its really sweet!!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
There's one that's really good... it's called Mango Orange....best of both worlds, and its really sweet!!
Sandra, Kool-Aid doesnt count...

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
cranberry maintains good urinary tract health....but orange juice with some champagne in it is the best on Sunday mornings.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
KumbiaQueens said:
Sandra, Kool-Aid doesnt count...
It's not Kool-Aid you blonde! It's frozen, and all I add is water. so :rasp:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Xenon said:
cranberry maintains good urinary tract health....but orange juice with some champagne in it is the best on Sunday mornings.
orange juice and champagne... reminds me of this drink my buddy makes... it's a1/4 of a 40 oz. + champagne + orange juice + vodka... believe it or not it's DAMN good.. and messes u up pretty quick

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
orange juice + champagne = momosa....a gay drink but freegin great at places on sunday that offer it for like 10 cents a glass!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.